...in a very weird mood. Without further ado lets begin what I think might be the first insightful thing I've written for months. I decided today that your whole character/persona can be judged on just one mistake. It doesn't matter what mistae it is, it's going to have a detramental effect on the way you're perceived by everybody else. Everyone makes loads of mistakes in their lifetime, so how do you determine which mistake you're being judged on? Let me try and explain without making it complicated. Your family for example, may judge you on a mistake you've made which might have affected them, however a friend may judge you on a different mistake because it's affected them directly. Sounds stupid to a lot of people but it makes sense to me.
Another thing that has been grating me for some time is people being obsessed with perfection. I can be a perfectionist at the best of times, and hate myself for doing it. But the people in the world who feel they have to be perfect in order to fit in, don't have any idea of their personailty. The thing is, everybody is good at something, even if it's the most ridiculous thing in the world, but about a third of the world's population haven't got any self-confidence. So they think they have to be perfect to be somebody, its definitely not true. Nobody's don't exist. Meaning everybody is a somebody.
From personal experience, I know a little bit about pain, and trying to make myself something I'm not. I know that I had no confidence, and still don't have as much as I should. I know that I've spent years hiding behind my fears, my anger and self-pity so I don't become exposed to any more dangers. But don't worry, I'm working on it, very slowly.
No comments:
Post a Comment