Okay, this is a little rant. EMA, hasn't been paid into my account, which means I don't get to go to the gym at all this month. Pretty much sucks. And for those people saying, get off your arse and get a summer job, don't think I haven't tried. People won't employ me because I'm too young to sell alcohol/fags, or I'm about to turn 18 so wages will go up for me, so I'll be more expensive to employ. Those places that have managed to apply for won't take me because I'm over-qualified. There are absolutely no jobs in Stone or Stafford, and I definitely don't want to do Hanley if I finish late. Not somewhere where I want walk home on my own from. So that EMA money was going to provide gym membership, now it isn't...
I probably sound like a spoilt little brat to the majority of people reading this, but you don't know much about me so how can you make that judgement? If you do know me, you will understand why I'm so pissed off with this situation.
Can anyone let me know how Toy Story 3 is? Not seen it yet, apparently its supposed to be awesome?
I'm off again, just needed that rant!
No comments:
Post a Comment