Sunday, 25 July 2010

Camping and co

Ok, I admit, I'm a lousy blog writer! My mind runs away from me when I come say something, then don't bother. Anyway on to the good stuff. Camping was awesome to be fair. Had  really good laugh, met some weird drunk people at the portaloos :D. (They weren't so bad after all, the portaloos I mean.) Plus we were a 5 min walk from proper toilets just in case I wasn't loving them. A dirty bugger did pee all over the floor of one of them, ewwwww. The people I went with were absolutely amazing, most of them gay, but that made it a whole lot better! Journey didn't go badly either so I can't complain:)

I'm not a happy bunny when it comes to my drinking habits. (Non-alcohol) I'm apparently caffeine intolerant, meaning little caffeine, problem with that you ask? I love coffee, I mean I adore coffee, not just for the taste (decaf won't make a difference) for the caffeine kick it gives me. I've had to trade that for strawberry ribena, which is still awesome, but no replacement. 

School is officially over for the summer, well it has been since Thursday. Just anticipating my results now. Wish they didn't take so long to come out, just means I spend half of my break being nervous and chewing what's left of my nails, off. Really not sure how I've done, hopefully well, but lets see. 

Currently watching the Mask. Great film, one of my personal bests from Jim Carey. Ooo, made some cakes as too :D (I meant to say as too) with mars bar sauce on top of them. Wow they're going to be sweet. And I practiced Poi today. For those who don't know what poi is, youtube it. And I did a bit of Devil Stick, still trying to decide which is more difficult though. I'm not impressed with the other half, he ruined my white hat. I loved that hat, now its all stretched and too big for my big head. 

Well I'm buggering off, to chilllll :D Read again soon people.

No comments:

Post a Comment