I haven't blogged for a while just because I've been winding down from exams. I've been to a higher education thing today, which turned out pretty well. Gave me a lot of insight to what I want to do. But to put off school a bit, I'm going away this weekend. Camping to be more precise, at Shell Island which is in Wales. It ought to be good, but not sure whether I'll survive without proper toilets. But then again, portaloos are so much better than a hole nearby.
I actually went shopping last night for a few bits and bobs, that me and the boyfriend didn't even think about getting until now. I managed to get the wrong sleeping bag though :/ which was stupid of me. The whole point of getting two regulars was so we could put them together, me being a silly bugger go and pick up a mummy sleeping bag. I hate them, you feel like you've been wrapped up by a spider, waiting to eat you alive. Don't think I'll be getting drunk this weekend though, it'll make a change if I can remember what happens. Although it would be nice to forget the fact that it's a 3hour journey from where I live. Travel sickness is a big thing for me, in fact my whole personality snaps due to travel sickness.
I'm so glad this saves automatically for you, I just got carried away with the England match. WOOP we're through to final 16, but I'm not holding my breath. I know that sounds like bad home support, but it's not my fault. The way England has played so far has influenced my opinion on football and the world cup. Yes its nice to have all these nations gathering to be a part of a world wide sporting event, however, to be fair, and to not insult people, why would kicking a bag of air round a pitch ever interest the minds of a race that is so intelligent? I think its just the way we are though, even if it slightly frustrating to know that a football match could be more important than other things.
Also, new budget, not happy. Although I can say that we can't make the Tories look bad, I mean it's not their fault that they've had to do what they have. And before people sigh because of me sticking up for them, no I don't support Tories. I'm Lib Dem, purely for their more active beliefs in helping students, especially those like me who are going to have big honking debts by the end of my education. Can't wait for 20% VAT......I suppose we do need to let our economy recover though. The w*nker bankers should have more sense than to do what they did and they all need huge pay-cuts. Think of what their wages could go to.
Anyway, I'm to watch a film. Not sure what yet. Oh and try and catch up with my blog next week, I'll have my camping details!
No comments:
Post a Comment